Consulting and engineering firm specializing in data centers
As a consulting and engineering firm specializing in data centers since 1983, APL supports large companies, SMEs and public organizations at all stages in the life cycle of their data centers.
Support throughout the entire life cycle of data centers
Our expert engineers are involved throughout the entire life cycle of data centers:
- Audit, consultancy, and project management assistance: help with defining hosting strategies and overall support for project implementation.
- Data center design: (IT rooms from 10 to 10,000 m²) with scalability and very high levels of service continuity, security and environmental performance.
- Data center construction and upgrading: multi-technical coordination and expertise, engineering and project management.
- Maintaining operating conditions: assistance, support and training on best practices for operations.
Our in-house design office and dedicated energy optimization department can assist you in designing and renovating your data centers. They use the most innovative tools and working methods, in particular digital airflow simulation, to re-plan your IT rooms.
Hundreds of projects with private and public organizations since 1983
Our areas of activity
Buildings & fluids
Designing data centers with scalability and very high levels of service continuity, security and environmental performance.
Optimizing the use of IT resources and support infrastructures (energy, cooling, connectivity) for data centers.
Reducing the environmental impact of digital technology. Reconciling digital transition and ecological transition.
Our mission of Organic Design
Designing and constructing data centers in symbiosis with their environment
Ensuring that the increasing use of digital technologies and growing number of data centers that support them are sustainably compatible with the growth of our cities.
- Custom: study of hosting solutions and/or design of data centers adapted to your requirements
- Design of data centers combining scalability, very high levels of service continuity, security and environmental performance
- Implementation of best practices in design, construction and operation of data centers
- Neutrality: our independence from manufacturers and data hosts ensures that our recommendations are objective
- Control of energy consumption and the environmental impact of your infrastructures throughout their entire life cycle
- Interventions on occupied sites, with no service interruption