|Client name :
|Safe Host (now Stack Infrastructure)
|Area of activity :
|Accompanying mode :
|Project Management Assistance
|Type of service :
|Audit of data center and assistance with expansion project
Safe Host (now Stack Infrastructure) provides a full range of IT hosting services at its Swiss data centers. Safe Host is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified and complies with FINMA security and confidentiality requirements to ensure the continuous availability of its customers’ sensitive infrastructures. Since 2002, Safe Host has been a preferred partner for many multinational corporations, international organizations, public entities and leaders in the financial and watchmaking industries.
As part of its continuous improvement, Safe Host tasked APL to carry out a reliability and availability analysis of one of its data centers in order to validate the level of reliability and availability of its facilities.
Following this audit, in order to meet the requirements of its customers and to anticipate the scale-up of the data center, Safe Host entrusted APL with providing assistance for the expansion project, taking into account the project’s criticality, schedule, customer requirements and necessary resources.
- Verify the resilience of infrastructures in the event of an incident or malfunction
- Anticipate the scale-up of one of the data centers
- Provide assistance with the data center expansion project
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Technical studies and application studies
- Monitoring of the expansion works: coordination between work lots, progress monitoring
- Organization and management of commissioning
- Organization and assistance with acceptance of completed works
- Comprehensive site audit report and areas of improvement to be implemented
- Improved infrastructure resilience in the event of an incident or malfunction
- Close monitoring of the expansion project: studies, works, acceptance, etc.
- Adherence to agreed objectives: schedule, continuity of service, etc.
Along with energy, reducing water usage is another challenge that data center operators must address. Both issues are inextricably linked, and it is essential to consider the consequences for one before acting on the other. Each data center is unique, and its balance...
Originally designed for managing and operating IT equipment rooms and IT assets hosted at data centers, data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solutions now incorporate features focused on sustainability, as well as compliance with references, standards, and...
In partnership with Eccus, a developer of underground storage and production solutions, APL Data Center, a company specializing in the consulting, engineering and operation of responsible data centers, announces the deployment of an alternative solution in France and...